Homeopathy for Neurological Disorders
Neurological disorders are the diseases of the brain, spinal cord, cranial nerves, peripheral nerves nerve roots, muscles, etc that are the parts of central and peripheral nervous system. These disorders cause diseases like Alzheimer disease, Parkinson’s disease, migraine, cerebrovascular diseases, multiple sclerosis, neuro infections, brain tumour, trauma?c disorders, etc. Many bacteria, viruses, fungus and parasites also might be responsible for neurological disorders due to infection caused by them.
According to the data provided by WHO more than 66 million people die of cerebrovascular diseases like stroke each year; more than 50 million people have epilepsy worldwide; there are globally 4.5 million people with dementia- Alzheimer’s disease is the most common cause of dementia and contribute for about 70% of cases. Symptoms of neurological disorders depend upon the type of disorder but some common ones include partial or complete paralysis, muscular weakness, partial or complete loss of sensation, difficulty in reading and writing, seizures, poor cognitive abilities etc.
Some common disorders are discussed below
1. Alzheimer’s Disease– It is a progressive disorder in which the brain cells degenerate and die, which causes dementia, decline in ability of carrying out his daily chores. This disease rarely affects young people, it is disease of the old commonly found in people above 60 years of age. Early signs of the disease might be forgeSng recent events or conversations. When the disease progresses there can be severe loss of memory and person would become incapable of carrying out his daily activities. Though there is no as such cure for this disease but with the help of homoeopathy doctor progression to severe forms can be saved. Medicines like Nux vomica, Lycopodium, Calcarea carb, Ignatia, Tarentula , Baryta carb, etc prove to be very
2. Parkinson’s Disease– It is a disease of central nervous system marked by progressive neurological disorder caused by decreased dopamine production in brain nerve cells. Disease is characterised by symptoms that include muscle rigidity, tremors, difficulty in speech and uncoordinated gait. Homeopathy medicine can do wonders in these cases. Parkinsonism can be permanently treated with help of homeopathy. Medicines like Argentum nitricum, Causticum, Cuprum met, Plumbum metallicum, Zincum met, Gelsemium, Agaricus can be prove to be very effect.
3. Bell’s palsy– This is an acute peripheral facial palsy of unknown cause which can occur any stage of life. Symptoms include rapid onset of total paralysis in one side of the face causing facial droop which leads to loss of expressions, drooling of saliva from mouth, there can be pain around jaws or behind the ears, loss of taste, etc. In most of the cases bell’s palsy is a temporary condi?on which improves over a period of a few weeks, with complete recovery in about 6 months. But if the the weakness con?nues medical help might be needed and in such cases homeopathy can prove to be a very good op?on. Medicines like Agaricus, Cadmium, Caus?cum, Nux vomica, etc are used in these cases.
4. Cerebral palsy– This is another neurological disorder that is actually a group of disorders that affect movement and muscle tone and is caused by brain injury that mostly occurs during pregnancy or child birth or within 2 to 3 years of child’s life. Symptoms vary from parent to parent but mostly have defec?ve muscle tone, spas?city, lack of balance, tremors, difficulty or slow in wri?ng, milestones are delayed, difficult walking,etc. Homeopathy has very effec?ve role to play in these cases, actually cure can only be found in this pathy to some extent. It might be a slow process but it is possible with homeopathy to help these children become self dependent to some extent improving their mental symptoms and physical skills.
5. Migraine– This is a kind of headache which is periodic in nature and causes a throbbing type of pain which is accompanied by nausea, vomiting and sensitiveness to light and noise of unknown cause. This mostly starts in adolescence and reaches its peak in 30s then eventually decreases in further decades. Migraines are mostly one sided with point pain which might start acutely if triggering factors like insufficient sleep, sudden emo?onal cause, anxiety, sudden change of temperature etc are present. Homeopathy has a great role to play is such cases and has been known to cure cases from roots. Some common medicines used are Belledona, Sanguinaria, Gelsemium,Igna?a, spigelia, etc.
For details contact –Dr. Ashok Choudhary, www.avihomeopathy.com 978-2325-769…(Neurological disorders, homeopathic clinic for Neurological disorders, homeopathic doctor for Neurological disorders ).