A Congenital Heart Defect (CHD), also called congenital heart disease or congenital heart anomaly is a problem in the heart structure occur soon after birth. At least 18 types of congenital heart defects have been recognized in the world, with many additional anatomic variations. There are about 1 in every 100 newborns babies have congenital heart defects.
Homeopathic physician pays the attention on all insights of complexion like kind of symptoms, reason, time & modalities – which exacerbate or reduce pain, associated symptoms along with patient’s general factors like thirst, appetite, craving aversion, sweat, urine, stools, thermals, sleep, etc.
Symptoms of Congenital Heart Defect:
The symptoms, when the condition is not severe.
• Assuagement of breath amid exercise or other activity.
• Effortlessly tiredness during any activity.
• Fluid gets filled up in lungs or in the heart.
• Inflammation (Swelling) in hands feet or ankles.
If the congenital heart defect is serious, it will become apparent, may be within a few hours, days or weeks of birth. The signs and symptoms of congenital heart disease may include:
If the Congenital Heart Defect (CHD) is getting serious.
• Loosing coloration of the skin.
• Fast breathing or rapid breathing.
• Swelling in the stomach area, around the eyes and legs.
• The decrement in weight caused by shortness of breath amid feedings.
Homeopathy is another medical science having the comprehensive approach towards CHD patient. Homeopathy doctors treat the patient as a whole, not just like the diseased parts of the body. It will also improve general health of patient. Homeopathic pharmaceuticals are safe, delicate and viable to give relief in safe way.