Leucorrhoea is a thick whitish discharge from the vagina and almost all women would get this during reproductive cycle. Although the vaginal discharge will be normally white in colour, for some women it may be yellow or greenish yellow. There are number of factors like hormonal changes, diabetes and anaemia which cause leucorrhoea. However, one need not to worry about leucorrhoea since it is a routine for every women. You need to pay attention only if the vaginal discharge is accompanied by other symptoms like itching and redness in the vaginal area.
HOW MANY TYPES ARE THERE?
There are 2 types of leucorrhoea namely physiological leucorrhoea and inflammatory leucorrhoea. The first type is common in almost all women and is caused by the defence mechanism of the body for restoring chemical balance. It also preserves to maintain the flexibility of the vagina and surrounding tissues.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS?
The signs and symptoms of leucorrhoea in young girls differ from one girl to another. The severity of the discharge, its colour, texture and consistency is not the same amongst all young girls.
However some of most common symptoms of leucorrhoea are mentioned below:
- Thick or thin sticky discharge from the vagina which is white in colour is one of the most obvious symptoms of leucorrhoea.
- Presence of foul smell and yellow in colour in case of leucorrhoea caused by an infection.
- In young girls, there is soreness, swelling, and excessive itching in the vagina along with leucorrhoea.
- Urination with burning sensation can be associated with leucorrhoea in young girls.
- Presence of white patches on the inside of undergarment may be noticed in heavy flow of leucorrhoea.
Along with these other symptoms like rashes, pain in calf muscles weakness feeling these can also be present in a women suffering from leucorrhoea.
HOW HOMOEOPATHY CAN HELP?
Homoeopathy treats the person as a whole. It means that homoeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as a person, and his pathological condition.
Homoeopathic medicines given at AVI homoeopathy is always selected upon individualization of symptoms, thus ensuring the patient a perfect selection of medicine which helps to cure at the shortest of time period. The best thing with homoeopathy is that the medicines given for leucorrhoea not only cures one’s complaints but also prevents it from recurrence.