Also called: nephrolithiasis or renal lithiasis.
Kidney stones are hard deposits of minerals and acid salts that stick together in concentrated urine. One in every 20 people develops kidney stones at some point in their life. Most kidney stones will pass through the ureter to the bladder on their own with time. Kidney stones are common cause of blood in the urine (haematuria) and often severe pain in the abdomen.
A kidney stone may not cause any symptoms until it moves around within your kidney. When it passes into the ureter that point the patients may experience these signs and symptoms:
- Severe pain in the abdomen, below the ribs.
- Pain that comes in waves and fluctuates in intensity.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Persistent need to & pain on urination.
- Pink, red or brown urine.
- Blood present in the urine.
- Fever and chills if an infection is present.Kidney stones often have no definite, single cause, although several factors may increase the risk for formation. The kidneys regulate levels of fluid, minerals, salts and other substances in the body. When the balance of these compounds not maintained kidney stones may form.Stones are more common in individuals who drink less than the recommended eight to ten glasses of water a day. When there is not enough water to dilute the uric acid, the urine becomes more acidic thus forming the environment which can lead to formation of kidney stones.Risk factors:
Males are more prone to kidney stones than females. A family history of kidney stones also increases the chance getting one. Similarly, a previous kidney stone occurrence increases the risk that a person will develop subsequent stones in the future if prevention is not taken.
Treat your kidney stone with homoeopathy:
Treatment of kidney stones with the help of homoeopathy is the most effective. Here in AVI homoeopathy we take all the case history very seriously and treat every patient on the basis of individuality. At AVI homoeopathy we not only treat the cases of renal stone but also prevent the development of subsequent stones in the future. All the medicines used for the treatment of renal stone are natural and well proved. Although kidney stones are considered a case for surgery, Dr.Chaudhary has set a milestone by breaking down and dissolving kidney stones or help them pass out as it is without surgical intervention.